Dr. Andrea Dempsey
Dr. Andrea Dempsey was born in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. She went on to complete her medical degree at Ponce School of Medicine, Puerto Rico. Dr. Dempsey went on to specialize in Internal Medicine at Maricopa County Hospital in Phoenix, Arizona.
She relocated to Las Vegas in 2006 where she completed her third year of Internal Medicine residency at University Medical Center, Las Vegas, Nevada, and became board-certified in Internal Medicine. In 2009, Dr. Dempsey took the oath to become a U.S. citizen and now holds dual citizenship with the U.S. and Canada.
- Dr. Dempsey started Dermabella medical spa in 2011.
- Dermabella medical spa was voted number one medical spa in 2017.
- Dr. Dempsey has received the Vegas Top Doc Award and the Who’s Who Award.
- Dr. Dempsey continues her education and certification training through Nima, bio T, Merz aesthetics, and Allergan.
- Dr. Dempsey is a board-certified internal medicine physician.
- In 2018 Dr. Dempsey started JuvenescenceMD a hormone replacement company specializing in bioidentical hormone replacement therapy pellets.
- Dr. Dempsey has over 15 years of internal medicine practice experience.
- Dr. Dempsey is currently practicing concierge medicine.